Pages

11 September, 2012

Currently


Loving: Sunshine! Spring has sprung in Melbourne and with it comes the lovely warm sunshine! Days are getting longer and soon daylight savings will be upon us once again :) 

Reading: Finding Happiness in the Most Unlikely Places by Donald W McCullough. It reads as though it was written recently, not 22 years ago! Using simple every-day easy-to-understand language it looks at the Beatitudes. It has been refreshing to read; the lack of Christian lingo is delightful! 

Watching: Suits session 2. If you don't watch Suits you have to start! The wit, plot twists, suits and comical banter are fantastic! I have no idea what I'll watch once I finished the season... maybe I'll go back to Community to a bit, till I can find something as good as Suits. If you've got any suggestions about what I should watch next - let me know.

Anticipating: A conference in Nashville, followed by visiting friends in Montreal and San Francisco! Turns out I'll be there in the middle of the pre-election American Presidencial campaign fiasco. I really don't think I have any idea about what this trip will be like, or what opportunities will come from it.
But what I do know is that I'm going with the view of doing as much as I can, see as much as I can and speak to as many Americans (more than Canadians) and telling them that we get our mail delivered by Kangaroos! If stereotypes count for anything, I think most will believe me ;)

Listening to: Will Reagan and United Pursuit, I need some new worship music and Will is on it.

Planning: Holidays! I'm going to have to write a list soon of all the possible things I could do in the States and Canada, otherwise I'm going to forget. But first I'm still planning out all my accommodation. One step at a time. Once accommodation is sorted, I'll focus on planning more around the fun stuff :)

Working on: Winding up old projects - finishing well. 

Wishing: It was October already! I'm ready for the long haul flight.... not so ready to decide what to pack but ready to fly away for adventures!

What are you wishing for?

0 comments:

Post a Comment