Pages

29 August, 2011

It's time for a change

As Deej continually says "do what you've always done to get what you've always gotten." And it's true.


As I'm getting increasingly frustrated and disappointed with what I've been getting; it's time for a change.


My List of Things to Consider changing;

  • Where I live
  • How I earn a crust
  • Exercising more
  • Eating better (healthier, more green stuff)
  • The amount I communicate about my life to others
  • The amount of creative output I produce.
Do I have a plan to change any of this things? I'm working on it.

The last two on the list I should be able to change with relative ease. The first two things will require more planning and thought and the ones in the middle will mean I need to apply some discipline (not an easy feat).

0 comments:

Post a Comment